Easy & Spicy Mutton Soup Recipe
- 1.2 kg Chuck Mutton (cut into cubes)
- 1 Large Onion (cut it into slice)
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 3 Carrots (cut it into 2.5cm/1 piece)
- 2 Salary Stalks (cut into 2.5 cm/1 piece)
- 50 g Flour
- 750 ml Mutton Broth (salt reduce)
- 400 Baby Potatoes Halved
- 500 ml Red Wine
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Spring Thyme
- At first, sprinkle the mutton with salt and pepper, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over high heat, sear mutton all over in 2 or 3 batches.
- After that, heat remaining oil, fry onion and garlic for 2 mins, then add celery and carrots and fry it for 1 min, add paste flour, and all reaming ingredients one by one. And cook it up-to 6-7 mins.
- Now, take a pressure cooker and add all cooked mutton. And then cook it up-to 30 mins (30 mins is enough to boil the mutton).
- Finally, your Spicy Mutton stew is ready, now serve it into a bowl and sprinkle some paper and chopped coriander leaves and add one tsp butter (optional), and enjoy it.