Tasty & Spicy Fish Curry Recipe
- 750 g Fish (Cleaned and gutted)
- 2 Medium sized Onion (Roughly chopped)
- 2 Medium sized Tomato (Finely chopped)
- 40 Garlic cloves
- 1 Ginger cloves
- 10 Black pepper seeds
- 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Dry Red Chill
- Mustard Oil
- At first, wash the fish properly and marinate it using 1 tbsp turmeric powder and 1/2 Tbsp salt. Mix it well.
- Then, take onions, garlic, ginger, black pepper, cumin seeds and whole red chilies in a grinder. Grind them all into a fine paste.
- Next, heat mustard oil in a pan and once the oil starts evaporating, turn the flame low. Add marinated fish and deep fry for a min. Don’t fry them all together as they will start breaking. Rather fry them in batches.
- Once the fish are fried adjust the oil quantity as per your need. Add spices paste to the oil and stir fry for 4-5 mins at low to medium flame.
- Then, add turmeric powder and red chili powder to it and continue frying. Please note that spices have to be properly fried before you add tomatoes and fish as fish gets cooked sooner.
- Next. add chopped tomatoes and salt once spices are properly cooked and you can see oil at the edges. Cook it until tomatoes gets properly cooked.
- Add water to it as per your need and let it simmer for 2-3 mins. Add fried fish and let it simmer for another 5-6 mins on low flame.
- In last, Add some Kasuri methi and chopped coriander leaves. Finally, your fish curry is ready to serve with Rice or Bread.