Spicy Egg Curry Recipe
- 3 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Medium sized Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Medium sized Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Cardamon
- At first, heat some oil and add whole spices in a frying pan (Chopped Onion, Cinnamon Stick, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Cardamon). Stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Next, add cumin, turmeric powder, coriander, and red chili powder to it and fry for 4-5 mins. Keep adding some water so that spices don't stick to the frying pan.
- After that, add chopped tomatoes to it and cook it until it turns into a fine paste. Keep adding some water in between.
- When tomatoes are properly cooked, add one crushed egg to it. It will make the gravy thicker and also will infuse the taste of egg to the gravy. (Optional)
- Next, add some water and let it boil for 1-2 mins. Add fried boiled egg to it and leave it for 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Then, Garnish it with fresh chopped coriander leaves and your Egg Curry is ready to serve and enjoy with Rice or Bread.