Spicy Chicken Black Pepper Recipe
- 500 g Chicken (Boneless chicken breast, cut into thick stripes)
- 3/4 cup Yogurt
- 3 Onions (Medium Size, finely chopped)
- 3 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- Salt (as required)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup Cashew nut paste
- 2 tsp Raisin paste
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Fresh Cream
- 1 tsp Butter
- 3/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cinnamon stick
- 3 Cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 tsp Soybean oil
- At, first, marinate the chicken with salt (as required), 2 teaspoons black pepper, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 3/4 cup yogurt,1 teaspoon vinegar, them mixed it well and keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Now heat 3 teaspoon Soybean oil in a pan and 2 cinnamon stick, 3 cloves, 1 bay leaf then add chopped onions, green chilies, salt and sugar then mix it well for 2 minutes.
- Nest, add the marinated chicken, then add 1/4 cup cashew nuts paste, 2 teaspoon raisin paste, 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste then add 1 cup water and mix well for 5-6 minutes.
- After, that add 1 teaspoon kasoori methi powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala powder, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder then mix well and cook it well.
- Now. add 2 teaspoons fresh cream and 1 teaspoon butter mix it well for 3 minutes. Finally, your spicy chicken black pepper is ready to taste.