Spicy Mutton Stew Recipe
- 1.2 kg Chuck Mutton (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp Black Paper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large Onion (cut into slice)
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 Carrots (cut into 2.5cm/1 piece)
- 2 Celery Stalks (cut into 2.5cm/1 piece)
- 50 g Flour
- 750 ml Mutton Broth
- 50 ml Red Wine
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 Spring thyme
- 400 g Baby Potatoes Halved
- Salt (as required)
- At first, Sprinkle the mutton with salt and pepper, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over high heat, sear mutton all over in 2 or 3 batches.
- Heat remaining oil, fry onion and garlic for 2 mins, then add celery and carrots and fry it for 1 min, add flour and all the reaming ingredients one by one. And cook it up to 6-7 mins.
- Now lower the heat, and cover it. Then cook it upto 1:30 hrs until the mutton cooked well. Now it's ready to serve. Put it on a bowl and sprinkle some paper and coriander leaves. and enjoy it.