Easy Indian Style Mutton Curry Recipe 2020
- 300 g Mutton
- 2 tsp Meat masala
- 2 tbsp Onion Paste
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Fined chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp Garlic Ginger Paste
- 2 pieces Green cardamom
- 1 piece Cardamom
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
Make the Spices and Wash the Mutton
- First, you grind green chili and mix it in ginger-garlic paste. Now chop the onion and tomato into small pieces and keep them in a separate vessel. Now wash the mutton thoroughly with clean water and cut it into small pieces and keep it in a separate container.
Roast the Onion Paste
- Now we will first put oil in the frying pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, we have to put onion paste in it, and then we will roast it well.
Put all the Spices and Mutton
- If we roast the masalas (spices) very well, then our gravy will become tastier. Then we will add garlic and ginger paste to it, after that add tomato paste and fry it for 15-20 minutes. When it turns a light brown color then we will put all the dried spices in it, then we will cook it a little more. When the masala (spices) is cooked well, then we will put pieces of mutton in it. We will add a little water for this while frying the mutton, and when it gets roasted a little, add a little more water to it for 10-12 minutes than we want gravy.
Cook it on Pressure Cooker
- Here I have taken a glass of water and put that much water. I will close the cooker and give it a whistle. Put one whistle on full and three whistles on low heat so that the curry is cooked well. After completing this you have to put the Garam Masala into it and close the pressure cooker again for 10 min. Now see this, friends, you are ready to serve your wonderful mutton curry. You can serve it with any Rice, Bread, Roti and Naan.