Grilled Cheese Chicken Recipe with Cheese Sauce
- 400 g Chicken
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Flour/Oats flour
- 1 Butter Cube (small)
- 2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt (as per taste)
- At first, take 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 2-3 garlic cloves finely chopped, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp mixed herbs and 1 tsp chilli flakes. Mix them well and marinate the chicken breast.
- After that, slit the chicken breast horizontally so as to create some space to fill the cheese. Fill diced or grated mozzarella cheese into it.
- Heat a grilling pan and grill each side of the chicken on low flame for 4 mins.
Making the Cheese Sauce
- To prepare the cheese sauce; heat the butter in a pan and add 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped. Add all purpose flour and saute till brown.
- Next, add 250 ml of water and keep stirring continuously. Add grated parmesan cheese and keep stirring until it forms a thick cheesy consistency. Add 1 tsp of mixed herbs to it and mix it well. Now, your Grilled Cheese Chicken is ready to serve.
- Put the grilled chicken on a plate and pour cheese sauce over it. You can saute some vegetables to go with it.