Easy & Tasty Green Chicken Recipe
- 500 g Chicken
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Onion paste
- 3 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Capsicums
- 3 tbsp Green chili paste
- 2 tsp Besan or Gram Flours
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Red chilly powder (according to taste)
- Marinate the chicken with half of the (onions-ginger-garlic-coriander leaves-green chillies) paste and salt according to taste. Then add some Besan or gran flour and keep it for 15-30 mins. Then make it in sunflower oil and keep it aside.
- And for the gravy, on the same pan and in the same oil, add the Capsicums and fry it until it gets medium brown in colour then add the left over (onions-ginger-garlic-coriander leaves-green chillies) paste. Let it cook for 10 -15 mins.
- Then add very small amount of turmeric powder and red chilly powder (if needed) and salt according to taste.
- After that add all the chicken pakoras fried previously....and saute it well and mix the the gravy with the chicken properly.Your Green chicken is ready. Its not only tasty but also very healthy because very small amount of spices are used here.