Easy Egg Malai Masala Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Onions (Large Size)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 7 tsp Garlic
- 2 Green Chilies
- 4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 250 ml Milk
- 4 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Salt (as per taste)
- Place a saucepan , add 4 cups of water, put 4 Eggs in the water and ½ teaspoon Salt.
- Cover it with a lid and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop 2 large Onions and 2 Green Chilies. Add both of them to a grinder jar & grind them to a paste.
- Chop about ½ inch Ginger and put it in a separate grinder jar along with 7 Cloves of Garlic, grind down to a paste.
MAKING THE EGG MALAI MASALA
- Place a kadai or pan & turn on the gas. Add 4 tablespoons of Butter. Once the Butter melts add Onion Chili paste to it.
- Mix well. Let it cook for about 10 minutes or until raw smell goes away.
- After 10 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of Ginger Garlic paste. Cook for another 10 minutes. Once it’s cooked properly add about 250 ml of Milk and mix it.
- Once it starts Boiling add 1 teaspoon Cumin powder, ½ teaspoon Black Pepper powder, 1 teaspoon Garam Masala powder.
- Mix all of them together and then add salt as per taste and mix again.
- Add the boiled eggs & then gently coat the eggs with the paste.
- Cover it with the lid and let it cook for about 2 minutes. After 2 minutes add a handful of Coriander Leaves & mix well. Now your Egg Malai Masala is ready to serve.