Tasty & Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 cup Noodles (Boiled)
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 3 cup Chicken Stock
- 6 Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 Carrot (cut into juliennes)
- 1 Chopped Onion (small)
- 1 Red and Yellow bell pepper Chopped cabbage
- 1 Egg
- Ginger (1/2 inch pieces)
- Garlic (1 clove)
- Salt (as taste)
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilly Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- At first, heat 5-6 cups of water and 2 chicken breast boiled then added salt to taste, add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and let it boil for 6-8 mins.
- Take the chicken breast out.
- Boil approx 100 noodles in the same water and boil it well. Then when the noodles are cooked, take them in a separate container.
- After that, dissolve the cornflour in some chicken stock keep aside. Then add cut the pre-cooked chicken into small pieces by hand.
- Next, add 5-6 small mushroom, 1 small carrot, chopped onion, red and yellow bell pepper, chopped cabbage, 1/2 inch pieces ginger, 1 clove garlic.
- Add the dissolved cornflour to the pan and stir continuously. Mix well for 10 min.
- Add 1 teaspoon soya sauce, 1/2 teaspoon chilly sauce,1/2 teaspoon vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Next, add 1 egg and mix well.
- After that, place boiled noodles in a starving bowl and pour the soup over it. Now, your Chicken Noodle Soup is ready to serve.