Delicious Black Forest Cake Recipe
- 1 cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch Salt
For Frosting & Decoration
- 2 cup Cream bell Whipping Cream
- ¾ cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Maraschino Cherry (For garnish)
- Premium Dark Chocolate (1 block)
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F or 175 Degrees C. Grease and flour the cake pan; cover bottoms with waxed paper. Take the block of premium Dark chocolate and scrape out chocolate shavings with your knife or peeler and put aside in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine flour,Sugar(Powdered), cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Now, add Eggs, Milk, oil, and 1 tablespoon vanilla; and beat until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Now, you have to cool the cake completely by putting it on a wire rack.
- Take a chilled medium bowl and combine whipping cream and confectioner's sugar. Beat with a whisk or an electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- With long serrated knife, split each cake layer horizontally in half.Reserve some amount of Frosting for decorating the cake; set aside.To assemble, place one cake layer on plate. Generously spray each layer of Cake with sugar solution before frosting to keep the cake moist from inside.Spread the frosting; top with sliced cherries(optional). Top with second cake layer; repeat layers of frosting.Top with third cake layer. Frost side of cake. Pat the Dark chocolate shavings on the side and top of cake. Spoon reserved frosting into pastry bag fitted with star decorator tip. Pipe around bottom edges of cake. Apply frosting decorations on top of the cake. And put whole Cherries for decoration.